Saturday, February 25, 2012

Note to self

For the past week, I've been under house arrest given the dreadful cold that I was suffering- I was literally bed-bound for most of the day, listlessly wasting the day away with catnaps and daytime tv... Today, was the first day that I had ventured forth outside. Where to? Westfields. The ban on shopping isn't exactly working...



Apparently, Jennifer Hawkins was going to make an appearance at Liverpool Westfields today to celebrate the newly renovated Myers cosmetic section. There was quite a long queue for autographs and photos- I passed, as I thought it would be a waste of time... However, did manage to catch a few glimpses- she's so pretty and tall (like 1.9m), exactly like the photographs in magazines...


Elizabeth Arden (I can't believe it but I actually got Elizabeth Arden and Estee Lauder confused- resulting in a regretful purchase!) was having a makeover session. I was feeling adventurous so volunteered... I do regret not taking before and after pictures but quite honestly, I found the end result quite disappointing... She applied the bronzer liberally... I ended up looking like tandoori chicken. The eye makeup... The problem is, Asian eyes are quite different to Caucasian eyes given the lack of bone structure and absence of the double eyelid fold. Regardless, I did buy a new eyeshadow palette- Neutral Cashmeres, the colors are beautiful and texture quite nice and an eye cream- Intervene- I wish I researched beforehand, reviews are not that rave...



Note to self: do not listen to the MA and don't buy just because GWP is on...

No comments:

Post a Comment