Friday, March 23, 2012

Spilling my heart out

I miss blogging... I miss the whole stream of consciousness... I miss spilling my heart out...

The past fortnight has been a handful:

- Uni has started again. Am currently on my GP term.
- Chinese school has started again.
- Exams. Assessments. Impending deadlines.
- Lack of motivation. Lack of direction. Lack of insight into the future.
- Thought of the future scares me. It's hazy. Grey. Uncertain.
- Everyone has started fretting about final exams, which are coming up in 6 months time.
- Anxiety attacks have started again
- Upper back pain, possibly due to muscular strain.
- Everyone has started studying for vivas whilst I am currently procrastinating.
- Lack of sleep
- I am driving to my GP placement- driving and parking has never been my forte of mine.
- My skin is reacting either to the stress or it's another case of cosmetic acne- I have started using Dr G BB cream again which may be the culprit. However, I am cleansing religiously with cleansing oils, makeup remover and toners.
- Sixth year. Final year student. The thought scares me- the exams, finality, uncertainty of it all...
-  Weekends are just not long enough.
- Hopefully I will be able to get through this year...
- Such is life...

As Kelly Clarkson puts it, ' What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Stand a little taller. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. What doesn't kill you makes a fighter...'


2 comments:

  1. So sad here too. spring break is almost over. one week go by... don't think to much but do it step by step u will succeed..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh.. ....thank u!!!! i think your advice is the best way to approach things, not to be overwhelmed by it all....

      Delete