Friday, March 30, 2012

Going to the chapel... Going to get married...





I love weddings in all forms and nuances!
I love wedding preparations!
I love wedding dresses even more!
The excitement, exhilaration, energy of it all.... 


However, it is not me who is getting married this time... (In fact, I don't really think the mould of a traditional marriage would suit me very much-  the wedding preparation would probably be more fun than the marriage itself...) I am helping my cousin prepare for her wedding! Am going bridal dress shopping this weekend! So excited! There is nothing more beautiful than the rosy flush of a new bride-to-be!


My perfect wedding dresses


Love the Audrey Hepburn influence on Rachel's wedding dress!

Am absolutely enamoured with Kate Middleton's dress, with the classic Grace Kelly twist!

Ivana Trump's wedding dress by Vera Wang- my dream dress!



No comments:

Post a Comment