Monday, January 16, 2012

Like the desert misses the rain...

Arrived in Broken Hill following a 16 hour trip... During the last leg of the journey, I did not venture near the toilet as the driver informed us the previous passenger in the morning had defecated along the walls, floor, bowl of the toilet and hand basin... OMG!!!!!! Apparently this is the second time its happened to the same passenger.

So I survived on 1L of water the whole day... OMG.

My skin is so parched and dehydrated coupled by the desert like weather and I haven't been eating well either. This morning for breakfast, I had a yoghurt covered oats/ museli bar that was marketed as being 'healthy' and 'organic'- had around 16g of fat and 23 g of sugar... OMG. Lunch- had instant noodles and 2 pears. Then went on a 1.5 hour trip to Menindee. Dinner: Tuna sandwich.

HG worthy product saved my skin: Avene Thermal Facial Spray.

Song of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment