Thursday, January 12, 2012

Foundation brushes

1. Ecotools foundation brush. This is the traditional paddle shaped brush used but I find that it gives quite a streaky finish.


2.  Mac 187 Duofibre brush. I bought this brush on the whim after hearing all the raves about how it gives the perfect airbrush finish but it is time consuming and I find that I use a lot of product with it. Plus, I hate the smell of natural hair brushes- smells really 'funky' after washing... Ewww... Furthermore, it is quite time-consuming with application and in the morning, I only have a 10-15 minute time limit for makeup application...

3. Ecotools bronzer brush: I use it like a kabuki brush for applying my 2 way pact. Was my go to brush in the past.


4.  Shiseido perfect foundation brush 131. This is currently my HG foundation brush. Upon first glance, I was disappointed with the small size as I thought that it would take more time to apply. Boy, was I wrong... All it takes is the right techniques as shown in the videos below... Use it to apply liquid, cream or powder foundations. Applies like a dream and gives a nice natural finish... Am absolutely enamoured with this brush!!!!

How To Videos:




http://www.shiseido.co.jp/beauty/season/feature/foundation-10823-3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment