Monday, December 12, 2011

Make-up maketh a person





 I wished I knew about makeup earlier. I wished I understood how makeup maketh a person. I wished that I had all that makeup knowledge during my teens. Maybe then I wouldn't have felt so crap about myself. There were days back then when looking at mirror, all I saw was the reflection of an 'ugly girl' in front of me... There were days when I bursted into tears. There were days where I couldnt cope with seeing my reflection in mirror. Those were the days... I now understand that no one is born perfect. Make-up. Photoshop. Styling. These factors all contributes to the end product. Helena Reubeinstein was right, 'There is no such thing as an ugly woman, only a lazy one...' Above is the first makeup video I ever watched... CL2425 is still one of my all-time favourite makeup gurus along with BeautyQQ, Ava, Isadora Cheng... It is still one of my all-time favourite looks perfect for the everyday daytime look...

No comments:

Post a Comment