Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wish List


One of the most vivid memories I have as a child is seeing my mother apply her makeup on. I actually never started with makeup till I was 22 years old- 4th year of uni. Primarily due to laziness and my lack of makeup skill. I was introduced to makeup via the form of Missha BB cream- touted as a multi-tasking miracle cream with anti-aging and whitening properties. (Unfortunately, it did not agree with my skin and resulted in cosmetic acne)

I then began my quest for my holy grail foundation: for the time being, I am using Kate's 2 way pact applied with a kabuki brush. But I also rotate between Dr G and Clinique's BB cream as well (BB creams are an ass to use due to the fact I have to do double cleansing)

I am looking forward to jazzing up my makeup routine: I was recently inspired by Goo Jyun Pyo mother's smoky eye (which is a very sophisticated smoky eye perfect for Asian eyes), Cube and Park blogger's lined eyes and geisha red lips. Cannot wait to get to Sydney and do the look above: Narsha's orange eyes!!!

Have also learnt a new makeup technique called crease eye- LOVE!!!Cannot wait to try it out... Unfortunately, because I am now in Dubbo and do not have my full makeup kit with me... Sighs. I think for my next rural term at Broken Hill- I'm going to stick with BB cream, I find that the 2 way pact just slides off... My full makeup routine is actually on hiatus- I'm trying to get away with as little as possible e.g. concealer, foundation, eyebrows, lip tint...

Usual make up routine: (after skincare!!!)

- Majorica Majolica's skin lingerie pore cover (what a seductive name- skin lingerie... the only reason I bought it)
- Lip balm
- Kate's 2 way pact
- Highlight with MAC pearl cream color base on nose bridge
- Shu Uemura's blush in P Pink 30
- Etude House Cherry lip tint in pink
- Eyeliner
- Draw in my eyebrows
- Set with SANA CG face powder

Wish list for Xmas:

- Clarisonic
- Shiseido White Lucent range
- Coffret D'or BB cream

No comments:

Post a Comment